Specifications for SWRO-200
Daily production rate: 200 GPD/ 757 LPD
Feed water: less than 38,000 ppm
Required feed water pressure: 40 psi
Average feed water temperature: 25 °C/ 77 °F
Product water quality: less than 500 ppm
Feed water rate: 1 GPM
Working Pressure: 900 psi
Dimension (L x W x H): 114 x 41 x 45.7 (cm)/ 45 x 16 x 18 (in)
Weight: 70 lb/ 32 kg
Power consumption: 0.62KW at 900 psi (excludes feed water pump)
1. RO System
The construction of the membrane is a Thin Film Composite (TFC). It is one of the highest quality membranes available in the industry. The reverse osmosis pressure vessel is a heavy-duty housing made of corrosion resistant fiberglass.
• Pre-Filtration System: PVC housing, 5-micron cartridge type sediment filter further reduces suspended solids in the feed water stream to RO system. It protects the RO high-pressure pump and lead end RO membrane elements from debris. 5 GPM rating. 1 No.
• Membrane Housing: fiberglass, 2.5" housing, holds 1 membrane, 1000 psi rated pressure vessel, 1 No.
• Membranes: ForeverPure seawater desalination membrane , 1 No. 2.5"x40"
• High pressure RO Pump: 316 Stainless Steel.
• Motor (120VAC/60hz/single phase or 220VAC/50hz/single): CAT, 1 HP, TEFC.
• High pressure side piping material: 316 Stainless Steel
• Low pressure side piping material: Schedule 80 PVC
• Concentrate control valve: 316 Stainless Steel
• Water quality monitor: product water TDS meter
• Flow meters: Panel Mount Flow Meters for feed water and product water.
• Pressure Gauges: Feed Water Pressure, working pressure, Concentrate
• System controls (automatic operation):
Microprocessor control to provide start/stop, sequential, and alarm control.
RO System start permissible conditions:
1. Power On
2. Start button pushed
3. Low pressure switch closed
4. Permeate water tank level below low level (low and high level switches are on open position)
Five conditions will cause the RO to shut down the machine:
1. High working pressure,
2. Low inlet pressure (<15 psi)
3. over current
4. Product water storage tank level high
5. Shut-down button pushed.Pre-Treatment Systems
2. Multi-Media Filter
A multimedia filter is designed to make better use if the bed depth in the removal of a greater volume of suspended solids. This is achieved by loading larger media granules of lower density at the top of the bed, with at least one layer of smaller media granules of higher density below it. The larger granules remove the larger suspended particles, leaving the smaller particles to be filtered by the finer media. Three depth multi-media filtration system is used to filter sand and sediment (turbidity) down to approximately 20 Microns. Manual backwash when clogged. Saves replacement filter cost. Filter size is 8"x 18" , with high performance composite & fiberglass tank. 1 .No.
3. Feed Water Pump
Feed water pump deliver water from the ocean or a raw water storage tank to the desalination system (watermaker). Due to many different variation in feed water intake setup, please provide installation details to ForeverPure in order to get the correctly sized intake pump.
4. Anti-scalant dosing
One metering injection systems is supplied to inject antiscalant into the feed water stream. The metering pump pumping rate can be adjusted by varying the stroke length and percentage rate. The Antiscalant Dosing System prevents the membrane from scaling.
Specifications for Solar Inverter + MPPT Charger + AC Charger +