ForevePure SWRO-HE-300 TPD-CNT 79,200 GPD/ 300 M3/Day High Efficiency Containerized Seawater Reverse Osmosis Desalination System
Energy Saving Vs. Conventional system:
- A conventional seawater desalination system consumes about 3.8~4kwh per every M3 (264 gallons) of desalinated water.
- ForeverPure High Efficiency Desalination systems only consumes around 2.2~2.5kwh per every M3 (264 gallons) of desalinated water.
- Assuming running the system 300 days a year, 24 hours a day, and electricity cost at $0.25/kwh
- The system can save over $22,500/year, comparing to conventional systems:
- 300M3/day * (4kwh - 2.5kwh) * USD$0.25/kwh * 300 days/year = $22,500 dollars a year.
- Also, it's important to note that with much lower energy consumption, if the system were to run on solar, the cost of solar equipment would be much less as well.
-- Converts Seawater to potable grade water.
-- Can run with solar/wind power generation
-- Low operation cost due to low power consumption
- Golf Courses
- Housing subdivisions
- Real Estate Developments
- and many more applications...
- Daily production rate:79,200 GPD/ 300 m3/Day
- Feed water:less than 43,000 ppm
- Required feed water pressure:70 psi
- Feed water temperature:15 - 27 °C
- Product water quality:less than 500 ppm
- Recovery Rate: 40%
- Feed water rate:138 GPM
- Working Pressure:700 psi at 36,000 ppm
- Container: ISO 40’
- System foot print: 9' W x 41' L
- Energy Consumption/M3: Approximately 2.2-2.5 kwh (rated at feed water temperature at 25C, 35,000 ppm). Includes RO system and standard feed pump power consumption. Not including product water delivery pump energy consumption.
ForeverPure Seawater RO systems are designed to operate under high or low TDS conditions. The built-in Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) can be adjusted to increase or lower the operation pressure according to feed water TDS. The VFD feature coupled with an unique direct pressure exchange system that recovers mechanical energy from the waste brine stream greatly improves the system efficiency and lowers electrical consumption. In today’s high energy cost world, these are essential features to have in a seawater desalination plant.
In addition, our high efficiency systems employs state-of-the-art nano-composite membranes – lower fouling potential and lower energy consumption. Nano-composite membrane elements provide significantly higher flux than traditional thin-film composite membranes. For new SWRO desalination plants, Nano-composite membrane elements have demonstrated a 50-100% increase in permeability compared to the current installed base of RO membranes. The inherent properties nano-composite membranes require less driving pressure to produce the same amount of water, thus lowering a plant's energy usage by up to 20%.
- Pre-Filtration System: corrosion resistant fiberglass/PVC housing, 5-micron cartridge type sediment filter further reduces suspended solids in the feed water stream to RO system. It protects the RO high-pressure pump and lead end RO membrane elements from debris. 200 gpm rating. 2 No.
- Membrane Housing: Codeline/Protec fiberglass housing, 8" diameter, holds 5 membranes, 1000 psi rated pressure vessel, 4No.
- Membranes: Energy Saving, nanocomposite seawater membranes, 20 No. 8"x40"
- High pressure RO Pump: super duplex axial piston pump with 8000 service interval, oil free, requires the least amount of maintenance in the industry.
- Direct Pressure Exchange Device: Included.
- High Pressure Pump Motor (50Hz/380V): 39 kw, 3 Phase, TEFC. Absorbed power is 20.2kw
- Direct pressure exchange motor (50hz/380V): 7 kw, 3 Phase, TEFC. Absorbed power is 3.8kw
- High pressure side piping material: 2205 duplex Stainless Steel
- Low pressure side piping material: Schedule 80 PVC
- Water quality monitor: feed water and product water TDS meter
- Flow meters: Panel Mount Flow Meters for feed water and product water.
- Pressure Gauges: Feed Water Pressure, working pressure, Concentrate
- System controls (automatic operation): PLC control to provide start/stop, sequential, and alarm control.
RO System start permissible conditions:
- Power On
- Start button pushed
- Low pressure switch closed
- Permeate water tank level below low level (low and high level switches are on open position)
Five conditions will cause the RO to shut down the machine:
- High working pressure
- Low inlet pressure (<20 psi)
- Starter overload trip
- Product water storage tank level high
- Emergency shut-down button pushed.
- Low Feed Pressure Shut Off with indicator light
- High pressure shut-off switch
- Product Water and raw water Tank level control
- System On switch with light
- Power On switch with light
Anti-scalant Dosing System
One metering injection systems will be supplied for controlling different elements in the feed water of the RO plant. The metering pump will allow controlling of different functions such as the stroke length and percentage rate. The Antiscalant Dosing System prevents the membrane from scaling.
A multimedia filter is designed to make better use if the bed depth in the removal of a greater volume of suspended solids. This is achieved by loading larger media granules of lower density at the top of the bed, with at least one layer of smaller media granules of higher density below it. The larger granules remove the larger suspended particles, leaving the smaller particles to be filtered by the finer media. Three depth multi-media filtration system is used to filter sand and sediment (turbidity) down to approximately 20 Microns. Automatically backwashes when clogged. Saves replacement filter cost. Filter size is 48"x72" , with high performance composite & fiberglass tank. 3 .No.
Post Treatment Systems
Chlorine Dosing System
One metering injection system will be supplied for controlling different elements in the product water of the RO plant. The metering pump will allow controlling of different functions such as the stroke length and percentage rate. The Chlorine Dosing System sterilizes product water. A ORP controller is included to monitor the chlorination level.
pH Adjustment System
One metering injection system will be supplied for controlling different elements in the product water of the RO plant. The metering pump will allow the control of different functions such as the stroke length and percentage rate. The pH adjustment system adjusts product water pH by injecting caustics into the product water to raise product water pH.
Membrane Cleaning and Flushing Systems
Permeate Water Flush
The Permeate Water Flush function purges the salt water out of the system by pumping permeate water into the membrane housing before each shut down. This maintains product water quality and extend the membrane life time.
Built-in Membrane Cleaning System
Includes high flow pump, 316 SS, heater. It cleans membranes and can be used to sanitize the membrane system.
High Product Water TDS Diversion
If the product water TDS rises above a preset value, then the system will trigger an alarm and divert the unqualified product water into the drain. This function ensures product water quality.